Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Reflections

The journey of life has brought me to a place where I look back and see so many landmarks that I rushed by...I should have stayed there for a while...what was the hurry...I still have so much time left before the sun sets and anyways I don’t think I will miss much even if I stopped now...because once I start again, I will run towards some unknown destination missing all the beauty of the path that leads to it.
Have I left some people behind as well??? Should I have spent more time with my friends and loved ones who I met along the way, should I have wasted some time doing nothing to find something....maybe meaning of why I was walking...I might have gained more experience....or just nothing....just that I would have enjoyed the smile on their faces for a bit longer....

5 comments: